Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Morgan's Words of Wisdom

Living with such a colorful child you are entertained with by her actions as well as her words.  I thought I would share some of my favorites. 

·         Oh my goodness! -  This is said with a lot of emotion in response to just about anything that she feels is an injustice.

·         Itty Bitty Moon -   When the moon is crescent, she calls this the Itty Bitty Moon. 
  
·         Cheeseburger in my mouth, chomp chomp – When she sees a picture of a cheeseburger or a billboard she usually screams this out.  It is then followed by Mommy I want a cheeseburger, french fries and apples.  Can you tell she likes McDonalds?

·         Her prayer (God is great, God is good, Let us spank him for our food.  Amen) is not followed by Bazinga.  As a Big Bang Theory fan, I have to admit that I love this one.  Almost as much as I love it when she sings Soft Kitty to me.

·         I broke it – the charger.  This one will take a bit of explanation.  One Saturday morning, I was in the garage helping Josh.  She came out said and told us I broke it, the charger.  It took us a few moments to follow what she was saying.  We went inside to find that she had literally broken the charger to my iPad.  The charger was plugged into my iPad charging at the time and I am honestly not sure how in the world she didn’t break my iPad.  I’m still trying to figure out how she broke it, the charger! 

the broken charger


Morgan's words of wisdom to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! Bazinga!!! And because of Josh's facebook post about the charger, I now say "I broke it, the charger" about anything I accidentally break. I'm really working a lot of Morganisms into my vocab!

    ReplyDelete