Monday, August 6, 2012

The Decision to Blog

Two years and four months ago, I would have told you that I lead a very boring life.  I married my high school sweetheart and had one daughter who wasn't perfect but pretty close to it.  We were the average family and like I said boring.  April 12, 2010 changed our lives forever.  I was blessed to become a mother again to Morgan and life has not been boring since the night she made her arrival. 

The adventures with Morgan started the night she was born.  Apparently, she did not want to meet the world so she had wedged herself under my hip bone making it difficult even with a c-section.  Her next big adventure occurred at 6 days old when her Daddy accidentally dropped her.  At 5:30 am, we had to rush to the ER.  Luckily she was okay.  This incident was horrible at the time but we can now laugh about it often joking this day was when her troubles began because she was dropped on her head. 

The next two years have been filled with a  few more drops on her head (her sister was mainly responsible), a broken leg (totally not our fault or hers but that is another story), trips to the ER, a 5 day stay in the hospital, numerous calls to poison control (we actually have them programmed into our phones now), black eyes, bruises, a cut eye at Grant' Farm (seriously how does this stuff happen), and more crazy things that wonderfully stubborn strong willed child has thought of to do that you can image.  After a weekend full of crazy adventures in Morganland, I decided I needed to write these to share with her (secretly hoping she has someone as crazy I mean wonderful as she is).

Hope you enjoy reading abou the ride we are on! 





No comments:

Post a Comment